VILLA FOR RENT IN VUNG TAU CITY: Seaview Villa, Mountain Villa, Compound Villa, Seaside Villa, City Villa, Resort...
APARTMENT FOR RENT IN VUNG TAU CITY: Seaview Apartment, Modern Apartment, Normal Apartment, Service Apartment...
Oct 15, 2014
Oct 9, 2014
Oct 8, 2014
Oct 7, 2014
2 Bathrooms, a comfortable set up living room and fully equipped kitchen, with a fabulous city view.
This gorgeous neatly apartment is just a perfect choice!
The rent : $1,000 USD Monthly
Oct 6, 2014
PICTURE HOUSE FOR RENT IN VUNG TAU BEAUTIFUL FULLY FURNISHED
Oct 1, 2014
- Dry season (November - April) : dry and slightly cooler during winter months and around Tết Holiday. Gets hotter in April.
- Rainy season (May - October) : rainy, but less than Ho Chi Minh City. Usually hot at noon till 3PM. Summer is ideal for sea bathing.
- Vũng Tàu Lighthouse, On top of Small Mountain. First built in 1907 on the lower peak of Small Mount, it burned kerosene in its lamp. In 1911, it was rebuilt to 3 meters in diameter and 18 meters in height, and moved to the higher peak where it stands today.The Vũng Tàu Lighthouse projects light as far as 35 sea miles (64.75 km) and is equipped with telescopes to follow and direct ships at sea. edit
- Đình Thần Thắng Tam (Thắng Tam Temple), Thắng Tam Ward, Vung Tau City(From the Front Beach, follow Truong Cong Dinh St. to Tran Hung Dao Park. Here take Hoang Hoa Tham Street to Thang Tam). Aka Thang Tam’s Local Gods Communal House, is a special feature in Vũng Tàu. According to legend, it was built in the Minh Mạng dynasty (1820-1840) as a place to worship the three men who set up the 3 villages of Thắng in Vũng Tàu. Visit this site to discover the story of the three men who led three villages’s inhabitants to Vũng Tàu and started a new way of life. The architecture is particularly interesting around the Tam Quan gate, the sanctum, the public commune, the meeting room and the scene for military opera stage that is skillfully engraved.
- Đài Liệt Sĩ (Martyr's Memorial), Lê Hồng Phong Street. A stone obelisk on a hill-top, located on the way to the sea, the Martyr's Memorial hill is said to be the biggest traffic circle in Indochina. A cool hang-out place for lovers.
- Statue of Jesus Christ with outstretched arms, On top of Small Mountain. The enormous 28m figure of Jesus gazing across the East Sea with outstretched arms is located at the southern end of Small mountain. Built in 1971, this Giant Jesus rests on a 10m high platform. The interior of the statue is hollow and contains a spiral staircase of 129 steps, ascending from the foot of the statue to its neck. The two shoulders of the figure are balconies, each able to accommodate up to six people, which offer a splendid view of the surrounding landscape. This is the largest sculpture in the Southern Vietnam. Recent construction of a pathway has made the 30-minute hike up the mountain more pleasant and the panoramic view from various vista points along the way is magnificent. Definitely a must do!
- Beautiful pagodas, Small Mount top. Niết Bàn Tịnh Xá and Thích Ca Phật Đài are most popular among the pagodas and temples in Vũng Tàu.
- Bạch Dinh (Villa Blanche), Along Trần Phú Street. Built by the French (1898-1916) as a summer holiday house of French Governor General Paul Doumer. The building was named Villa Blanche after his favorite daughter. The name Villa Blanche or Bach Dinh coincides its appearance, for that season, the local people call it Bạch Dinh (White palace). Later, some Indochina-French Governors used this summer house occasionally so it’s also called “Villa du Gouverneur” (Dinh Toan Quyen). Both Ngo Dinh Diem and Nguyen Van Thieu used it as well for recreation and holiday. It made the name Dinh Ong Thuong (Palace of Lord appear). Villa Blanche is located on the slop of Big Mountain, along Tran Phu St., at 50m above sea level. The outside walls were decorated with beading and the Hellenic statues. This was also the location where the French colonialists placed Thanh Thai Kin under house arrest. He belonged to the last feudalistic dynasty in Vietnam and fought against the French before exiling him to Reunion Island off the coast of Africa (1909-1910). From its balcony there's a panoramic view of Front Beach and opposite the Villa at the foot of that mountain is Hai Nguu islet with a stone rock shaped like a water buffalo wallowing in water. Next to Hai Nguu at the seaside was the helicopter yard. Today Villa Blanche exhibits hundreds of antiques collected from Cau Islet-Con Dao and is the culture destination attracts hundreds of tourists every day.
#10 New Buffalo Beach, Lake Michigan MI
#9 Narragansett Town Beach, RI
#8 Virginia Beach, VA
#7 Montauk, Long Island NY
#6 Outer Banks, Kill Devil Hills
#5 Trestles, San Clement CA
#4 Surfrider Beach, Malibu, CA
#3 Steamer Lane, Santa Cruz CA
#2 Pipeline, Oahu HI
#1 Hanalei Beach, Kauai HI
It’s that time of the year again, ladies. School is out; the weather is getting warm; and the travel bug has taken over your mind. Summertime is the perfect time to plan a well-deserved girls’ getaway with your closest friends. Don’t get stressed out with big decisions; go somewhere that sounds fun! Here are my top 3 destinations and travel ideas for your girls getaway:
If you think New Orleans is only a hot spot during Mardi Gras, you’re mistaken. This beautiful historic city is filled with delicious Cajun foods, street-side jazz musicians, and endless entertainment. Book a vacation rental near the French Quarter, and you’ll be within walking distance for breakfast at the world-famous Cafe Du Monde for handmade beignets and chickory coffee. If you’re up for a thrill, take a ghost tour on a horse-drawn carriage through historic graveyards and voodoo sites. Finally, you must take a stroll through the infamous Bourbon Street and try one of the critically-acclaimed Hurricanes available at the hip Beach Bar. If you’re looking for a fun girls getaway that will keep you entertained and well-fed, New Orleans, LA, is the destination for you.
If you’d prefer a beach getaway, North Captiva Island, FL, boasts one of the most beautiful, white-sand beaches in the Gulf of Mexico. Located a boat ride away from the main shore, you’ll enjoy a nice, relaxing time with your friends feeling as if you’re on your own private beach. The island has no motored-vehicles or high-rises, which makes it perfect for watching sunrises and sunsets and searching for seashells after the tides. You’ll definitely want to bring your camera; you’re sure to spot all sorts of plants and wildlife, including stunning mangroves, playful dolphins, and majestic seabirds. For a destination that’s relaxing and full of salty ocean air, book a vacation rental in sunny North Captiva Island, FL.
What’s not to love about New York? For a getaway that includes lots of shopping, fine dining, and tourist attractions, New York City is the ultimate vacation spot. If you stay in bustling downtown Manhattan, you’ll be close to most of the notable tourist spots, more great dining areas than you can fit into one vacation, and easy access to top-quality shops on the world-famous 5th Avenue strip. In the summertime, you can find street vendors selling handmade, vintage, and unique goods in a flea market around the Rockefeller Center. Download the NYC subway app before you get there, and traveling will be a cinch. For other travel ideas while touring New York, visit the official city guide at www.NYCgo.com.
The Great Sand Dunes
Tetons Mountain Range
Colorado River. Lake Powell is a vacationing oasis with gorgeous sights and weather and a
popular spot for houseboats. If you a looking for a vacation filled with water sports and
beautiful sights, Lake Powell should be at the top of your list!
famously known for its sheer size and elaborate and colorful landscape. Nothing quite leaves a traveler speechless like the sight of the Grand Canyon.
Key West Beach
Vacation ideas the whole family will love!
1. Oahu, Hawaii, United States
2. New York City, New York, United States
3. Paris, Ile-de-France, France
4. Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
5. Rome, Lazio, Italy
Sep 17, 2014
Area: 58 m2 Bedroom: 1 Bathroom: 2 Floor: 14th
The apartment for rent is new and modern design with wooden furniture and cozy equipment that gives you interesting feeling during the time staying here.
The living room of the apartment is luxurious with leather sofa, wooden television shelf, and big television screen near by the dining table and modern kitchen that you are able to cook and watch the channels that you like best.
The master bedroom has stunning view to the beach and mountain. Beside, the bedroom is modern with wardrobe, big size bed, tivi that makes you feel comfortable.
All the services such as internet, TV cable, swiming pool… are always ready for your requirement.
The rent: 500 USD/month
Picture :A PEACEFUL APARTMENT FOR RENT FOR YOU TO ENJOY BACK BEACH VUNG TAU
Web #: LS.01
Guest Capacity: 2
Full Baths: 1
Internet: Wireless Highspeed
Rental Ideal For
Long-term working in Vung Tau
Long-term Vacation Rentals
Biking - Fishing
Golf - Shopping - Swimming - Tenni
Bar - Restaurant
AC - Fireplace
Parking - Hotel
- The serviced apartment is located in Front Beach area, in house and villas complex, it is so nice, quiet and peaceful area, behind the Mountain with great fresh-air environment.
- 1 bedroom apartments for rent in vung tau Lam Son is about 100sqm with fully and modern furnished,
- This is the area having many type of entertainment such as restaurant, bar, pub, canoeing…. There is alway good security, high speed wifi internet, cable TV, laundry and other services to serve you with the best quality.
The rent: 1100 USD/month.
Add: 48C Hoang Hoa Tham St., Ward 2, Vung Tau city